quarta-feira, 22 de julho de 2009

Hi everybody!

Well, as I could see from Google Analytics, I have some foreigners visiting my blog! Husauhasusa, 1 user from California, another one from Illinois and from New York! Also, there were a few Mexicans... husahusauhsahusa

This post will be in Enlgish, maybe later, I might consider it's translation!

My english is kind of rusty, it's like... one and a half year, that I am not practicing, so apologise for any of my mistakes, and warn me! Like... "Dude... it was ridiculous, stop doing that!" husahusahusahusa

Hahahaha, I've just remembered a joke, it's better when it's told "live", but in text is also funny... for the dumb ones...
- Hey, what's a fish, without an "Eye"?
- Dunno.
- It's a Fsh!
HUHSAHUSAHUSAHUSAHUSAUHSA
( I don't usually do that, but this one, I can explain later, if someone gets interested...)

Hm.. that's it.. I've got a silly story today, but in english it's harder to tell... but I think I am gonna give it a shot!
It's just like that:
Today I was coming back from the gym, hearing some music, and kind off singing... more like, just moving my mouth, but not making any sound!
Suddenly, a woman walking in the opposite direction pass over my side, making a face like: "What's wrong with you?!"
After that, I realize it was ridiculous what I was doing!! husahusahusahusahusa And I haven't noticed it!!
Finished my way back, with my mouth shut...

That's All..
Nikolas Moya

//***//***//***//***//***//***//***//***//***//***//***//***//***//***//***//***//
Tradução:

Como pude ver pelo Google Analytics, eu tenho estrangeiros visitando meu blog! huashusahuasuhas, 1 usuário da California, 1 de Ilinois e outro de Nova York! Ah... tem uns Mexicanos também... husauhsauhsausa

Post vai ser ingles, talvez depois... eu considere traduzí-lo!

Meu ingles está um pouco enferrujado, faz quase 1 ano e meio que não estou mais praticando, and desculpe pelos erros, e me avisem!! Tipo.. "Cara, tava ridículo.. pare com isso!" husahusahusahusa

Ta, a piada não da certo em portugues...

Hm... é isso... tenho uma estorinha idiota que aconteceu hoje, mas em ingles é dificil de contar... pensando bem.. acho que vou tentar!
Foi assim:
Tava voltando da academia, ouvindo musica, e meio que cantando, mais pra "mexendo a boca, de acordo com a letra, mas sem sair som algum."
Daí vem uma mulher andando, passa do meu lado fazendo um cara "Meu, que que é isso? :S", dai eu me toquei que tava ridííiculoooo huashusauhsahusahusasa E eu nem tinha percebido que estava fazendo!!
Terminei de voltar pra casa... queito... Huhasusahusahuas

É isso...
Nikolas Moya

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário